Job: Video Production Company – Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
|Title||Video Production Company – Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship|
|Location||18 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RD|
This company is looking for someone to come on board and take control of their social media campaigns as well as engage with their existing client base and help grow their client base through online and offline networking. your responsibilities would cover many aspects of marketing / storytelling:
–Develop and edit short videos as needed to tell the stories (user testimonials, fun social videos)
–Create video content and post on social channels (FB, Instagram, etc.)
–Conduct video research / best practice analyses across social media channels
–Search and identify video influencers using their social footprint (YouTube)
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Working Week||Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm|
|Expected Duration of Apprenticeship||12 Months|
Video Production /Marketing Coordinator
A Media and Technology company based in Leicester, are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative thinker who would like to join their team as a Digital Marketing. They produce online videos and websites for a variety of clients such as conferences, small businesses, global engineering companies, festivals you name it they want to film it! They are looking for someone to come on board and take control of our social media campaigns as well as engage with our existing client base and help grow our client base through online and offline networking.
|Training to be provided by employer|
Training will be provided in the workplace, the classroom and via e-learning.
Training will cover the following topics:
•Principles of Social Media
•Principles of Keyword Optimisation
•Using Collaborative Technologies
•Principles of Marketing and Evaluation
•Understanding Legal Regulations and Ethical Requirements
•Produce a Copy of Digital Media
•Marketing on Mobile
•Search Engine Marketing
•Digital Marketing Metrics and Analytics
•Principles of Social Media Advertising and Promotion
* A keen interest in social media management and marketing, ideally with some practical experience in either of these areas
* Experience of working with diverse groups
* Experience of communicating effectively to individuals and groups
* Experience of working on own initiative as well as being part of a team and be able to demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills
* Creative & innovative with good written and verbal communication skills.
* An ability to swiftly build rapport.
* To be able to demonstrate excellent ICT skills
* Flexible adaptable and willing to learn new systems/skills.
* A strong commitment to people, good customer service and to able to relate effectively to internal and external customers
* Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
* Knowledge of the wider business support environment would be helpful
The ideal applicant will enjoy:
|Minimum Qualifications Required|
5 GCSEs (Cs and above)