Brief overview of the role
Michael Estates have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, attention to detail individual who is looking for a Business Administration Apprenticeship in Leicester. You will be getting involved with a wide range of administrative duties for this branch.
As a member of our supportive and friendly team, we’ll help you to start your career with the Business Administration Apprenticeship.
You’ll be getting involved in a range of activities, including:
- Updating and adding contacts on the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Action tasks assigned through the CRM system following international/UK business ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Perform initial desk research for target markets and prospective providers in accordance with the department’s strategy
- Undertake administrative activities as required including preparation and circulation of paperwork for meetings, co-ordination of internal sign off documentation, provision of follow up information including letters, documents and course information following any external meetings
- Supporting the facilitation of the work of the Director of Relationship Management and other team members as required including the co-ordination of diary’s and arranging appointments where necessary
- Liaise with the marketing and communications department with regards to international exhibitions offering support
- Collate data for analysis including the production of the KPIs and send to the Director of Relationship Management and International Business Executive on a monthly basis
- Dispatch literature to key organisations such as high profile enquiries
- Be confident using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Be able to carry out research to pull together data
- Driving licence would be beneficial
- Have customer-facing experience; you’ll be engaging with lots of people so the ability to communicate – both written and verbal – with a range of people is important
- Be entitled to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years
Have a GCSE grade 9-4/A*-C in maths and English or equivalent.
Permanent position within our team.
As you progress through your Apprenticeship we expect that you’ll show the skills and attitude needed to take on more responsibilities and autonomy within the role and make a real impact to the business.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
Digital Marketing Mentor will support you in developing a range of knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the Business Administrator role.
- Use of multiple IT software packages
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Maintaining quality
- Planning and organisation skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding organisation types
- UK law and regulation
- Business processes