Information Communication Technician Training Mentor.
We are looking for an experienced Training Mentor for Apprenticeships – specifically with knowledge of the Information Communications Technician / Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standards to join our team. This role will be on a freelance basis.
Registered on the register of training organisations, a Pearson, CIM, Aim Awards, BIOR & BCS Approved Apprenticeship provider.
In this role, you will use your expertise in the field to deliver first-class IT training and assessment to enthusiastic learners.
As a Training Mentor for Apprenticeships, you will have plenty of freedom and the autonomy to plan your diary.
As you will be managed remotely, we are looking for professionals who can deliver training and assessment to apprentices and commercial clients without being micro-managed. You will work alongside a professional team of back-office support.
How will you make an Impact?
- Assess learners’ achievements and implementation of IT and digital concepts remotely using Zoom and face to face in the workplace on a 1-2-1 basis.
- Deliver top quality Digital Support training to apprentices and commercial learners remotely.
- Work with clients and SMEs to shape recruits into future IT professionals.
We work with a range of public and private sector clients across the UK to train new and existing staff through the ICT and Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standards.
If you are hardworking share our passion for training and experience with apprenticeships, then
The applicant for this position must;
· Have extensive previous Tutor apprenticeship experience.
· Have the ability and occupational competence to deliver multiple apprenticeship standards
Preference will go to those with experience in also delivering or competence to have also the following;
· Infrastructure Technician Level 3
· Information and Communications Technician
Suitable applicants will likely have:
- Recent experience within Apprenticeship Standards delivery.
- Knowledge of Assessment Practice, Market/Industry and Commercial/Business Awareness
- Outstanding Communication, Planning/Organisation, and People Management Skills
- Be Flexible, Self-Motivated, and Approachable
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent
- A minimum of a Level 3 Teaching Qualification or working towards
- Minimum of Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent in maths, ICT and English
- Robust knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity
· Good experience teaching and assessing IT apprentices at level 3 and above
· Thorough understanding of the Digital Support apprenticeship standards
· An enthusiasm for and background in client-facing roles
The ideal candidate will aspire to engage with personal CPD planning with management to progress to support and deliver higher-level apprenticeships to a high standard, providing apprentices with a high-quality apprenticeship experience
If you have not heard from a member of the team within 72 hours of your submission, please do contact us.
post is subject to the satisfactory completion of a DBS check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory reviews that are required for the post
If you have not heard from a member of the team within 72 hours of your submission, please contact the team on 01162166620 to check your application has been received.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Hourly Rate: Competitive